Our crews are working hard to make sure all rubbish is removed. In these unprecedented times we are seeing higher volumes of waste which takes more time to remove and we want to make sure we get to every home.
Please help us by:
- putting out your bins as close to the road as possible
- wiping the handles and lids of your bins when you put your bins out and when you bring then in
- parking your vehicles so that our wagons and emergency services can get through safely
- considering home composting
- not putting out excess waste at the side of the bin, as this will not be taken
Thank you for your support and patience as we work through these challenging times.