Statutory Public Notices
Details of how to respond, or where additional information is available, are stated within each individual notice.
- Cheshire East Council - notice of public interest report - local audit and accountability act 2014
- The local auditor of the accounts for Cheshire East Council has made a report in the public interest
- Notice of an application for the registration of land as a Town or Village Green
- Notice of an application - Land near Beggarmans Lane, Knutsford, Cheshire which is commonly referred to as "Sandfield Wood" WA16 9BG.
- High Court Granted Injunction Order - The Barony Playing Fields, Nantwich, Cheshire, CW5 5QY
- HHJ Sephton granted an Order in the Manchester High Court on 12 August 2022.
- Notice of Hearing - The Barony Playing Fields Nantwich
- The Barony Playing Fields Nantwich Notice of Hearing
- Wilmslow Business Improvement District Bid - ballot
- Wilmslow Town Centre Management Group is proposing that a Business Improvement District (BID) is introduced in Wilmslow town centre.
- Nantwich Methodist Church, Hospital Street, Nantwich
- Public notice for Nantwich Methodist Church, Hospital Street, Nantwich
- Methodist Church, Wesley Place, Alsager
- Statutory public notice a building certified for worship named Methodist Church, Wesley Place, Alsager,
- Notice of Intent to Prepare an Enhanced Partnership Plan and Schemes
- Notice of Intent to Prepare an Enhanced Partnership Plan and Schemes - 30th June 2021.
- High Court Injunction Order - The Barony Playing Fields, Nantwich, Cheshire, CW5 5QY
- HHJ Davies granted an Order in the Manchester High Court on 14 August 2020.
- Notice of Hearing and General Form of Judgement or Order – The Barony Playing Fields Nantwich
- The Barony Playing Fields Nantwich court hearing
- Notice of the appointment of External Auditor
- Planning Permitted Development Article 4
- Withdrawal of permitted development at 123 Crewe Road Sandbach so extension to property cannot go ahead.
- Traffic regulation order notices
- A list of Traffic Regulation Orders (TROs) in Cheshire East.
- Local Plan Public Notices
- Public notices related to the Cheshire East Local Plan and other planning policy documents.
- Open Space Disposal
- Adverts, Proposal Details and Plans for the disposal of Public Open Space in Cheshire East
- Statement of Accounts and Annual Governance Statement
- The statement of accounts, summary financial statements and notice of audits for Cheshire East Council.
- Public Path Diversion Orders
- The list of current public path diversion orders in Cheshire East.
- Car Parks and Parking Public Notices
- This page contains public notices which relate to transport and travel (including car parking).
- Cycle Tracks Orders
- Cycle Tracks orders in Cheshire East. Includes notices for current cycle tracks orders.
- Public Rights of Way Creations
- Details of new public rights of way being created under section 25 or section 26 of the Highways Act 1980.
Notice of other road closures, diversions, temporary orders or Public Rights of Way Orders may be published elsewhere in newspapers, by different agencies such as the Secretary of State for Transport, Environment and the Regions and the Highways Agency.
Notices given on this site are in addition to and are not a substitute for site notices or notices of Orders required to be published in a local newspaper or the London Gazette.
Other Council Business
Page last reviewed: 14 July 2023
Thank you for your feedback.