Business support, skills development and inward investment
Support our Economic Development team can offer your business.
Planning information for businesses
Planning information for existing businesses and potential investors is available in our Planning section including:
- guidance on when planning permission is needed
- advice before you submit a planning application
- how to make a planning application
- current planning policies
- how you can get involved in shaping the future development of the area through the Local Development Framework
Contact planning to discuss any potential development.
GOV.UK provide information about starting up and running a business in the UK, including help if you're self employed or a sole trader.
Can't find what you're looking for