View Mental Health services
A range of services are available for children, younger people and their families dependent on the type of support they need and choose.
These services aim to support children, young people and families who need:
- Prevention and promotion services that support general health and wellbeing (Thriving)
- Signposting and advice to support self management aimed at increasing resilience (Getting Advice)
- Evidence based interventions to meet specific goals when symptoms change (Getting Help)
- Risk management and crisis support when symptoms impact on life (Getting more help)
- Extensive treatment where there are risks that require management (Getting Risk Support)