What is MyCareView?
It contains your unique health and care information, that can be shared with your GP, hospital or anyone else you invite to see your information.
- Once you have been invited, you can access it via any web browser on a computer, smartphone or tablet. See ‘Accessing MyCareView’ below.
- See hospital appointments, medical correspondence and other health information in one place, wherever you go.
- It’s built by UK-based healthcare software company Patients Know Best (PKB), in partnership with NHS England and the Cheshire East Health and Social Care Partnership (which includes Cheshire East Council and local NHS organisations.)
MyCareView gives you better:
- Control: You decide who sees what information about you and your health.
- Confidence: Your data is secure, only you and anyone you nominate can see it. You can see when someone has looked at your record and what information they access.
- Convenience: You’ll be able to view your appointments, see letters and record your health information in a single, easy-to-use online space.
- Communication: It's easy to communicate with anyone you invite to see your record through MyCareView.
- Consistency: Everyone who cares for you and has access to view your MyCareView account will have the same, up-to-date information about you.
Mid Cheshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust and East Cheshire Trust will be inviting patients to use MyCareView – you will be able to find information on their websites in the coming weeks.
Meadowside Medical Centre in Congleton have introduced MyCareView for a limited number of patients.
If you have any questions, please contact us by emailing Livewellcec@cheshireeast.gov.uk and we will reply to you.
Accessing MyCareView for the first time
It’s easy to get started with MyCareView:
- Your healthcare provider may discuss this directly with you, text or write a personal invitation, which will include a unique access code
- Your invitation will include instructions on what to do, you can also see guidance from Patients Know Best
- You will need your own personal email address to register. We would strongly recommend that you do not share access to this email account with others.
Accessing MyCareView after registering
Login to your MyCareView account from this website.