MyCareView is an online space that you control, powered by software PatientsKnowBest.
It contains your unique health and care information, that can be shared with your GP, hospital or anyone else you invite to see your information. It allows you to:
• See new letters, leaflets or videos shared to support your healthcare
• Communicate with anyone you have invited to see your MyCareView record
• Record your symptoms
• See and act-on any care plans that you might be on
• See upcoming appointments
• Allergies and medications
• Monitor your fitness and health by linking your account with your FitBit and other devices.
• Link your account with the NHS App (later in 2020)
Mid Cheshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust and East Cheshire Trust will be inviting patients in a phased approach over the next twelve months.
As more care settings join MyCareView, more and more patients throughout Cheshire East will receive an invitation to join. Longer term, the intention is to allow access to MyCareView through self-registration in the NHS App (a national solution), and for all care settings in Cheshire East to sign up and invite their patients.
Referral to Wellbeing
Provided by HealthUnlocked.com, referral to wellbeing services allows you or your care professional to create a tailored package of information to help you manage your health condition.
Your care professional may refer you to HealthUnlocked, or you can use the self-service version on LiveWell Cheshire East.
It can include information about:
- Local health and wellbeing organisations and facilities
- Local support groups
- National online resources
- Online support groups and forums
It is a joint initiative between Cheshire East Council, local NHS organisations, and HealthUnlocked.com
Find out more about and join HealthUnlocked.com
A secure online and mobile application offering access to a range of GP Services as well as access to your health record. It allows you to:
- order repeat prescriptions
- book, view and cancel appointments with your GP, nurse or clinician
- access your health records, including test results and details of immunisation and allergies
- have secure messaging with your practice
- securely share your information with healthcare professionals of your choosing, without the need to contact your practice
You can read more about Patient Access at www.patientaccess.com
An online and mobile service which supports all the main GP systems in England. Requesting access to online patient services at your GP can enable you to:
- view and download your medical record
- book and cancel appointments
- add appointments into your calendar
- order repeat prescriptions
- send a secure message to your GP
- read the latest news and updates from your GP
- view your personal health record and take control of your health
Evergreen Life also provides a number of other useful benefits, including:
- medication reminders
- ability to store documents
- a health and fitness monitor which tracks blood pressure, body fat percentage, blood glucose and more
- trusted access to who you want at the level that you want
- a timeline providing a complete view of your health in historical order.
- an Evergreen Life DNA testing kit is available to order from within the app.
You can read more about Evergreen Life at www.evergreen-life.co.uk
The Co-op Health app allows you to order online repeat prescriptions via a mobile app. It integrates directly with your GP’s computer system and pharmacy.
With Co-op Health you can:
- securely view your medication history
- order your NHS repeat prescriptions
- be notified when your medicines are ready at your chosen pharmacies
You can read more at www.coop.co.uk/health