MyCareView Patient Portal (powered by Patients Know Best)
The MyCareView Patient Portal is an online space that you control, powered by software PatientsKnowBest.
How it benefits you
The MyCareView Patient Portal gives you better:
You decide who sees what information about you and your health.
Your data is secure, only you and anyone you nominate can see it. You can see when someone has looked at your record and what information they access.
You’ll be able to view your appointments, see letters and record your health information in a single, easy-to-use online space.
It's easy to communicate with anyone you invite to see your record through MyCareView.
Everyone who cares for you and has access to view your MyCareView account will have the same, up-to-date information about you.
How it works
It contains your unique health and care information, that can be shared with your GP, hospital or anyone else you invite to see your information. It allows you to:
- See new letters, leaflets or videos shared to support your healthcare
- Communicate with anyone you have invited to see your MyCareView record
- Record your symptoms
- See and act-on any care plans that you might be on
- See upcoming appointments
- Allergies and medications
- Monitor your fitness and health by linking your account with your FitBit and other devices.
- Link your account with the NHS App (later in 2020)
How to access MyCareView Patient Portal
You can now access it through the NHS App if you already have a Patients Know Best account.
If you’re a patient at Mid Cheshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust or East Cheshire Trust you may be invited to sign up soon.
It’s easy to get started once you’re invited by either letter, email or text:
- Your invitation will include instructions on what to do, and you can also see guidance from Patients Know Best.
- You will need your own personal email address to register. We would strongly recommend that you do not share access to this email account with others.
Accessing your account once you’re registered
Login to your MyCareView account from this website.
How to access MyCareView Patient Portal if you’re not currently invited
As more care settings join the MyCareView Patient Portal, more and more patients throughout Cheshire East will receive an invitation to join.
The future aim is to make the MyCareView Patient Portal available through self-registration in the NHS App, and for all care settings in Cheshire East to sign up and invite their patients.
MyCareView Patient Portal Privacy Notice