Parliamentary general election
12 December 2019
Notices of election, statements of persons nominated (candidates), notice of poll and the situation of polling stations are available for:
Voting in the 12 December 2019 Parliamentary general election
Registered voters can vote in person at the polling stations between 7am and 10pm on the election day - 12 December 2019.
We will start to count of the votes at 10pm 12 December and publish the results when they are announced.
Deadlines for applying for postal and proxy votes have now passed
- You could apply to register on electoral register up to 26 November 2019
- You could apply for a postal vote until 5pm on 26 November 2019
- You could apply for postal proxy voting until 5pm on 26 November 2019
- We have been sending out Postal ballot packs since 27 November 2019
- Cancellations of existing postal or proxy arrangements must have been received by 5pm on 26 November 2019
- You could apply for a proxy vote until 5pm on 4 December 2019
In Cheshire East the Parliamentary constituencies are Congleton, Crewe and Nantwich, Macclesfield. Tatton and Eddisbury constituencies straddle across Cheshire East and Cheshire West and Chester council boundaries.
Cheshire East administer the election for Tatton constituency, and Cheshire West and Chester administer the Eddisbury constituency election.