The 0-25 SEND Partnership
All relevant partners in Cheshire East are committed to providing the best quality education and support for all children and young people to ensure they achieve the best possible outcomes.
The 0-25 SEND Partnership is a multi-agency partnership arrangement which leads and drives developments around support, processes and provision for children and young people with Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) aged 0-25 years in Cheshire East
We want all our children and young people with Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities (SEND) to be HAPI:
- H - Happy and Healthy
- A - Achieving their potential
- P - Part of their communities
- I - Independent as possible, making choices about their future
The SEND Partnership includes representatives from the following organisations and groups:
The 0-25 SEND Partnership structure includes:
- The SEND Partnership Board which is made up of senior representatives that drive and monitor the work of the Partnership in line with our joint SEND strategy.
- 3 multi-agency workstreams which each have a specific focus area in line with the priorities outlined in our SEND strategy. The workstreams carry out the work of the Partnership.
- An implementation group which provides the workstream chairs with the opportunity to meet and share information and developments across the workstreams, thereby facilitating joint working and reducing duplication.
Our SEND Strategy
Our SEND Joint Strategy 2021 – 2024 (PDF, 3.2MB) sets out what we want to achieve as a partnership for children and young people with SEND in Cheshire East, and the key actions that we will carry out to achieve our priorities.
We are committed to working in partnership when developing and shaping our services, and our strategy has been co-produced with key partners such as parent carers and professionals across education, health and care.