Live Well Cheshire East home page
Cheshire East Local Account
Our Local Account is a summary of the Adult Social Care Service’s activity, working with our Health and other partners, to support vulnerable people who have adult social care needs.
We strive to make sure that we serve the diverse communities that live in the rural and urban environments of Cheshire East, delivering value for money and putting our residents first, all times.
The Local Account includes information on:
- the achievements we have made in adult social care and how well we are performing
- new and existing innovative services
- feedback from people who have been supported through social care services
- the changes and challenges we are facing
- our plans for future improvements
Adults Social Care survey 2017/18
This is a national Government survey which asks people aged 18 and over, who are receiving support services funded or arranged by Cheshire East Council, for their views on the care and support they receive. The responses help the council to understand what we do well and where we could improve.