Statutory Public Notices
Details of how to respond, or where additional information is available, are stated within each individual notice.
- Public Rights of Way Creations
- Details of new public rights of way being created under section 25 or section 26 of the Highways Act 1980.
- Public Inquiries
- Notices of current public inquiries into Public Path Orders, including electronic versions of the available Statements of Case and Proofs of Evidence.
- Applying to become an Approved Premise
- Current applications by premises to become approved to conduct marriage and civil partnership ceremonies in Cheshire East.
Notice of other road closures, diversions, temporary orders or Public Rights of Way Orders may be published elsewhere in newspapers, by different agencies such as the Secretary of State for Transport, Environment and the Regions and the Highways Agency.
Notices given on this site are in addition to and are not a substitute for site notices or notices of Orders required to be published in a local newspaper or the London Gazette.
Other Council Business