Authority Monitoring Report
The AMR is published each year and forms part of the Local Plan. The Authority Monitoring Report 2021/22 (PDF, 4.5MB) has now been published. The purpose of the report is to:
- provide a profile of the borough, with information and key trends
- identify the effects of planning policies on social, environmental and economic outputs
- help determine the extent to which objectives, targets and programmes are being met
- inform and guide future plans and policies
- monitor the extent to which the timetable set out in the Local Development Scheme is being met.
The results of the AMR will have a direct input into the preparation of the Local Plan and the periodic revision of the LDS . Authority Monitoring Reports from previous years are also available for information.
Minerals information is included with the AMR above. A Local Aggregates Assessment is also carried out each year to monitor the demand and supply of aggregates (sand, gravel and hard rock).
Page last reviewed: 28 March 2023
Thank you for your feedback.