Library order and collect service
How to use your local Library Order and Collect service
- Ring or email your local library with the details. Please note that library staff will be available for limited hours only
- Provide your library card number as well as your contact details
- Provide a brief description of the number and type of books you require. Please be aware that the availability of books is limited to what is on the library shelves. Regrettably specific book requests can’t be placed at this time
The library staff will choose books for you up to a maximum of 8 each time. They will issue them to your library card and arrange a collection time with you. You can also return books when you come to collect.
Please wear a face covering when collecting your books.
Although Cheshire East Libraries are not currently open for general use, you can still:
- Borrow books using our free Order & Collect service
- Access a wide range of online services including e-books, e-audio and e-magazines
- Participate in many of your favourite children’s activities online including Rhyme-times, Story times and Mini Makers on your local library Facebook page and on the Cheshire East Libraries YouTube channel
- Hear all about the what the Library staff have been reading. They are keen to share their reading recommendations with you and these can also be seen on your local library’s Facebook page. All our book review videos can also be seen on the Cheshire East Libraries YouTube channel
Springboard Work Hubs are available by appointment only at Crewe, Holmes Chapel and Macclesfield. Please check the library's web page for days and times available and details of how to book an appointment.
Join the Library
Joining the library opens up a vast world of knowledge,entertainment, culture and information. Once you become a member you may borrow up to 20 items! It's free to join - just pop into your local library (all you need is one form of ID with your name and address) or join online. You don't need to live in Cheshire to join, but you must have a UK address. You'll also have access to a range of online services and resources in both Cheshire East and Cheshire West and Chester libraries.
When you use Your Library Online you can...
- Manage your account
- See what’s going on in your local library
- Use our eResources to find out information on subjects including arts, music, legal information, public information, family and local history.