Anti-Social Behaviour Team
The Anti-Social Behaviour (ASB) Team work with partnership agencies to tackle anti-social behaviour, as effectively as possible within Cheshire East.
Who we work with
All members of the ASB Team are based within Police stations across Cheshire East. This allows for a close working relationship with Police Officers, tackling incidents of Anti-Social Behaviour that have been reported.
We work closely with a number of other agencies including:
- Registered Social Landlords
- Youth Offending Services
- Community Wardens
- Fire Service
- Environmental Health
- Crime Stoppers
- Trading Standards Chester and Cheshire West Partners
- Halton and Warrington Partners
- Education, Cheshire East Targeted Youth Service and Cheshire East Family Service
- Adults and Children’s Social Care
- National Health Service
- Voluntary Sector Services
The ASB Team has access to the following interventions in order to assist the processes of tackling Anti-Social Behaviour.