Cheshire East council consultations

You can choose to join Cheshire East’s new Digital Influence Panel, the quick and easy way to be involved in consultations and surveys run by the council:

Join the Digital Influence Panel here

Alternatively you can take part in any of the consultations below.

Current consultations

Consultations are listed by closing date - those closing soonest are listed at the top

The essence of Cheshire East’s Landscapes – National Trust survey

The National Trust, working alongside Cheshire East Council, is conducting a short survey to better understand the value of our landscape to residents and people within Cheshire East. The area being asked about covers the Northern half of the borough, from Congleton up (a map of the area is given within the survey).

Knowing what you feel is special or important about this area, and understanding how it plays a role in your lives, will help the National Trust and partner organisations  manage this landscape more effectively.

Closing date Wednesday 20th January 2016

Cheshire East children’s centre consultation

Cheshire East council is proposing to de-designate 4 of the current 11 children’s centres in Cheshire East. De-designation means not having registered children’s centres in the specified buildings funded by the council, although this does not prevent the delivery of children’s centre services, or related early childhood services, from the specified buildings by other means. The children’s centres that we are proposing to de-designate are Broken Cross in Macclesfield, Knutsford, Nantwich & Rural and Sandbach.

More information about  children's centres consultation.  You can respond to this consultation via any of the following means:

This consultation will close on Friday 12th February 2016.

We want your help to improve our website

We are redesigning our website to make it easier for residents to use and give you greater online access to council services.  We value your feedback, tell us what you think via our survey.

It takes just 15 minutes to complete. You could be in with the chance of winning a £30 shopping voucher if you take part.

The surveys close 14 February 2016.

Pre-budget report

The Council has issued its Pre-Budget Report setting out proposals for change for 2016/17. This report provides stakeholders with the opportunity to understand the strategy behind the 2016/2017 Budget proposals. The report contains an update on the Budget Setting process, as well as providing a summary of proposed changes to the current budget, and how this may affect services in the future.

This consultation will close on Monday 15th February 2016. All feedback is presented to Cabinet and Council to inform the final decisions made on delivering these proposals and the overall Budget.

On-going consultations

Countryside parks and rangers service

If you have recently attended one of the Ranger Service events or visited one of the sites we manage, we really want to hear from you. Please help us to improve our sites and events by completing our two surveys.


Search for individual planning applications to make your comments. Your views are also sought on planning policies and major developments.


Consult on license applications for sale of alcohol, entertainment, gambling premises and street trading and others.

Public Notices

Give notice of consultations or information relating to changes.

Rate this page

We value your feedback. How do you rate this information?

  • Rate this page as Good
  • Rate this page as OK
  • Rate this page as Poor