Equality Impact Assessments (EIAs)
An Equality Impact Assessment is an analysis of a policy, service or function to see if it has a positive or negative impact on any of the 9 characteristics protected under the Equality Act 2010.
We use Equality Impact Assessments to
- put right inequalities
- increase public confidence
- serve all sections of the community according to their circumstances and needs
- make sure we have a positive impact upon on our service users and employees
If you do not see the Equality Impact Assessment that you are looking for contact us at Equalityanddiversity@cheshireeast.gov.uk
Currently available Equality Impact Assessments
We welcome your feedback on our plans and the impact you think they may have. Email any comments and feedback to Equalityanddiversity@cheshireeast.gov.uk
- Equality Impact Assessment (EIA) form - library re-opening PB approved (PDF, 591KB)
- Going cashless on our pay and display car parks (PDF, 506KB)
- Sandbach Leisure Centre land and property transfer (PDF, 463KB)
- Public Space Protection Order – Dog Fouling and Dog Control (PDF, 262KB)
- Public Space Protection Orders (PSPO) - alley gate consultation (PDF, 228KB)
- Brooks Lane Development Framework SPD EQIA (PDF, 870KB)
- Article 4 Direction for small houses in multiple occupation in parts of Crewe (PDF, 524KB)
- EQIA Brownfield Land Register (PDF, 415KB)
- Macclesfield Town Centre Strategic Regeneration Framework – Equality Impact Assessment (PDF, 109KB)
- Middlewich Bypass Equality Impact Assessment (PDF, 485KB)
- BM and OPS Equality Impact Assessment (PDF, 357KB)
- Town Centre Vitality Plans Equality Impact Assessment (PDF, 368KB)
Adult Social Care and Public Health Equality Impact Assessments
The following Equality Impact Assessments are under development and are therefore open for feedback.
We especially encourage comments from Cheshire East residents who can offer insights from a particular protected characteristic view point (as listed above).
The following 3 EIAs closed for feedback on 16 July 2018.
The following EIAs closed for feedback on 14 December 2018
The following EIAs will be open to feedback until the 1 September 2019
Please email any comments or feedback to email@example.com .