School bus services
Most school transport is organised by private bus companies. A few schools and colleges arrange their own services.
As the local authority, we only organise transport for children who are eligible for free or subsidised school travel. You may be able to pay for a seat on one of our buses.
Bus services arranged by schools and colleges
Bus services arranged by private operators
The services listed below have been registered as local bus services and are available to all fare paying passengers.
Check with the school or operator to confirm details and fares before travelling.
Barratt's Coaches 01270 757 560
- 19 Crewe - Kings Grove School
D&G Bus 01270 252 970
Mikro Coaches 01270 588 867
- Brine Leas School route 71003 - (children only, not a public service; for queries email our school travel team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0300 123 5012).
- Brine Leas School route 12 / 871
- 39 Crewe - Wybunbury - Nantwich
- 1 service runs Crewe - Nantwich
- 2 Nantwich - Crewe afternoon only
- 84 Willaston - Nantwich
- 70735 Crewe - Sandbach
- 8 Crewe - Sandbach
- 83D Crewe - Haslington - Sandbach
- 837 Crewe Bus Station - Sandbach
- 8A Wychwood Park - Weston
- 11 Wychwood Village - Weston Route
- Mikro Coaches Timetable and Route Details
Complaints about school transport services
School transport complaints
Other bus and rail services
Visit the bus service timetable and journey planning page for full details of the bus services in East Cheshire or use the bus and rail maps to help plan your journey on the public bus network.
For bus and train times you can also call Traveline 0871 200 22 33. Calls cost 12p per minute plus your phone company's access charge.
The English Traveline call centre opening hours are 7am to 10pm most days. You can find full details on Traveline's website.
Disabled persons bus and rail passes
Disabled young people may qualify for a disabled persons bus pass or disabled persons railcard.
Page last reviewed: 29 September 2022
Thank you for your feedback.