Make a school appeal
You can make a school appeal online.
If you do not have access to the internet, or need support to use the online form, you can call us on 0300 123 5012.
Before you make a school appeal
Use this form for
Do not use this form for
- schools for which Cheshire East is not the admissions authority (academies, free schools, foundation and voluntary aided schools) - contact the school directly to make an appeal
- a child who has an Education Health Care Plan or Statement of Special Educational Needs, email our SEND team
The form lets you upload documents to support your case. You can also send them later, but we must have the documents at least 5 working days before the date of the appeal.
Email documents to us
Post documents to:
Floor 5, Municipal Buildings
After you make your appeal
Once you have sent in your form, we will confirm we have we received it. We will normally contact you by email if you have given your email address.
We will then:
- send you details about the next stage, when the appeal hearing will be, and how the hearing will work
- confirm the date of the hearing no later than 10 school days before the hearing
- send a copy of your appeal to the admissions authority for the school - you will receive a copy of all the appeal papers no later than 7 working days before the hearing.
Make a school place appeal