About the Subgroups
The Partnership Board needs subgroups to give it information and do some of its work.
The sub groups are based on:
- Self advocates and parent / carers
- The actions within our strategy
The Partnership Board’s responsibility in this relationship is:
- To make sure the right groups are set up and are working well.
- To make sure there is good communication between the groups and the Partnership Board.
- To supply the groups with accessible information about the work of the Partnership Board.
- To allow them to talk about, and add to the work of the Partnership Board.
- To commission work and ask for the views of the subgroups.
- To receive reports, comments, concerns, questions, and information from subgroups.
Page last reviewed: 17 February 2023