Health and wellbeing information
We think you will find the following links useful, but please note that Cheshire East Council accepts no responsibility for external sites or their contents.
S = Subscription service brought to you free of charge by Cheshire Libraries.
Cheshire East Coronavirus - Covid-19 support Includes how to get help, details of council services during the outbreak, links to the NHS and Government guidance, and the NHS guidance translated into 34 languages
Health - general information
Care and carers
Bereavement and grief
Young people and children's mental health
- Action for Children Good mental health resources
- Every Mind Matters NHS advice on looking after a child or young person's mental health
- Mental health for children, teenagers and young adults Advice and support from the NHS
- NSPCC Help and advice recognising the signs that a child may be struggling with their mental health
- Place2Be Children’s mental health charity that provides support to pupils, families and staff in UK schools. Also offers expert training and professional qualifications, and organises the annual Children's Mental Health Week
- Reading Well for Children Collection of self-help books for a range of mental and physical health conditions and pressures, aimed at children aged 7-11 years and their families
- Reading Well for Teens Collection of self-help books aimed at 13-18 year olds covering a broad range of topics to help cope with emotions, handle difficult experiences and build confidence
- YoungMinds Child and adolescent mental health
Page last reviewed: 03 November 2023
Thank you for your feedback.