Online fostering information sessions
As well as requesting an Information Pack about fostering, we offer some Information Sessions where you have the chance to find out more by meeting and talking to staff from the Fostering Team as well as current Foster Carers. While you don’t have to attend one of these sessions, we think they can be a helpful first step to find out more and ask any questions you might have.
Fostering recruitment enquiry evening
- Tuesday 12 December 6.30pm to 8pm
- Monday 8 January 6.30pm to 8pm
- Monday12 February 6.30pm to 8pm
- Monday 11 March 6.30pm to 8pm
Fostering drop-in face to face session
- Thursday 25 January 1.30 pm - Fostering Information Drop-in event at Westfields in Sandbach Room 1 and Room 2 (not on teams)
How to book
To sign up to attend, complete the book an online fostering information session event form and a member of our team will confirm your place and send you further details. The form will take 5 minutes to complete.
Fostering Service Statement of Purpose