Our Latest Local Offer Updates
11 October 2022
The Local Offer provides information about the support and provision that is available for children and young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities ( SEND ) from birth to 25 years old.
The following Local Offer pages have recently been updated in line with new information and guidance:
• Specialist Education Provision in Cheshire East
• Resolving disagreements about special educational needs
Our aim is to work in partnership with parent carers, young people and professionals to coproduce the Local Offer.
Livewell Cheshire East and our Local Offer for SEND undergo constant development. Your feedback will help us to develop it to better meet your needs, so please let us know what you think.
There are several ways in which you can send us any comments or suggestions:
• Live Well website feedback form
• The ‘rate this page’ function which can be found on individual information webpages
• The general ‘contact us’ or ‘feedback’ forms Feedback Form - Your feedback - Section 1 - Your Cheshire East Account
Your feedback will be used to inform updates and improvements to the SEND Local Offer and identify any potential gaps in the provision and services available.