Drug and substance misuse
Local drug and substance misuse support services
If you are worried about your own drug use or the drug use of a friend or family member, you can seek confidential information, advice and counselling from the Cheshire East Substance Misuse Service.
Cheshire East substance misuse service: Change Grow Live (CGL)
Change Grow Live is a health and social care charity that works with individuals who want to change their lives for the better and achieve positive and life affirming goals.
- Monday - Fri: 9.00am - 5.00pm
- Tuesday Crewe site extended opening until 7.00pm
- Wednesday Macclesfield site extended opening until 7.00pm
- Macclesfield site: Bradshaw House, 45 Cumberland Street, Macclesfield, SK10 1BY. Tel: 01625 464995
- Crewe site: 15 Delamere Street, Crewe, CW1 2HR. Tel: 01270 656301
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The service is delivered collaboratively with a range of providers including Change Grow Live (CGL), Emerging Futures and Recovery Works to provide a wider offer for service users and their families.
The recovery teams are based across the Cheshire East and include doctors, recovery coordinators, nurses, recovery champions, peer mentors and volunteers.
The service is available for the residents Cheshire East and is an all age service is available for both young people and adults. The eligibility criteria is as follows:
- Any age, gender, sexuality, race, religion
- Any substance (drugs and alcohol)
- Must reside in the Cheshire East locality
- Need to be registered with a GP (prescriptions can’t be provided if not registered with a GP)
If you would like to refer yourself or someone else to the service you can call, email or visit the service in person during open access times.
You can also complete the Change Grow Live referral form (MS Word, 64KB) in advance and either email to email@example.com or bring it with you when you visit the service.