Help with housing costs

View help with housing costs services

You may have a mortgage, a housing related loan or be paying rent.

Universal Credit is a benefit you may be eligible for if your income and savings are below a certain level.  You can get Universal Credit if you’re unemployed but also if you’re working and you’ll get a single payment each month, rather than weekly or fortnightly. Housing costs will be paid directly to you as part of your monthly Universal Credit payment. 

Organisations are available to help you understand how Universal Credit works and how to manage your income so housing costs are met. 

Can you help?

Let us know what you think of this website.

Website survey

Find a service

Rate this page

How do you rate this page?