What is Care Finder
Care Finder helps you arrange care services online by completing simple questions about your requirements. Your answers are shared with matching providers registered in the Live Well online service directory, giving you greater choice and control of the services you need. Providers respond to you online, allowing you to compare and choose the provider most suitable to support your needs.
Care Finder places you at the centre of managing and controlling your care and health information online. There is no cost to use this service, you just need access to the internet.
What does Care Finder do
Care Finder can be used to
- interact directly with care providers
- share your care requirements with a range of Live Well care providers, quickly and easily
- exchange messages with chosen providers
- compare costings and Care Quality Commission (CQC) ratings
Are you eligible for Care Finder
You can use Care Finder if you are in receipt of a direct payment or if you are a self funder. Check to see if you’re eligible to use care finder by visiting our Care and support for adults, paying for care information page
Accessing Care Finder
Residents are only able to access the Care Finder solution once they have registered with a public account on Live Well, by creating an account residents will also have to accept the Care Finder Terms and Conditions along with the Disclaimer.
- You can access Care Finder from any computer or smartphone with internet access
- To get started, go to Care Finder
- You will need to register for an account if you don't already have one.
Care Finder Guidance
The Care Finder guidance documents provides in depth detail on the Care Finder user journey process. Save a copy of the user guide by accessing the document and choose the option to download.