Parks commercial opportunities
Periodically an opportunity arises for the commercial sector to partner the Cheshire East parks service, managed by Ansa Environmental Services Ltd*, to enhance the local park(s) services.
Please monitor these pages to be aware of any future opportunities. The successful concessionaire will be awarded a formal Cheshire East contract, which will contain full partnership details, together with monetary arrangements and contract withdrawal information, plus any other requirements as deemed necessary.
*Ansa Environmental Services Ltd, is a wholly owned company of Cheshire East Borough Council, and are authorised agents to act officially on behalf of the council.
Current commercial opportunity
Parks mobile catering
Mobile Caterers are invited to submit a quotation for the supply of a mobile unit.
If successful your contract will be valid for between a 1-3 year period, provisionally commencing on 1 June 2021
The park areas you can bid on:
- Alderley Edge, Macclesfield
- Barony Park, Nantwich (Contract 1 year with optional 2nd and 3rd year renewal by agreement)
- South Park, Macclesfield
- Victoria Park, Macclesfield
How to bid
Submit your quotation, together with details as confirmed below to email@example.com;
You must submit your offer no later than 4pm Friday 7 May 2021.
You may submit an ‘offer’ to provide a catering service at one, or multiple locations.
What you need to include with your bid
With your submission you should include details of:
- which park(s) your offer relates to
- your quarterly financial £bid/offer for each site
- your price list
- photograph of your catering unit
- detail type of goods to be sold i.e. hot/cold, retail selection,
(strictly hot/cold soft drinks permitted only, regardless of PLH )
- type of generator,
(preference will be given to type with low noise/emissions)
- source of suppliers (local if possible)
- waste collection and disposal
- insurance and any health and food hygiene certificates
- potential liaison with user/park friends groups
- proposed opening hours
- past relevant experience
Submissions will be evaluated:
- 70% financial offer
- 30% other considerations as indicated above
If you are successful
The successful concessionaire will need:
- a risk assessment for their service which is site specific, plus a Covid service related Risk Assessment.
- a cancellation notice period, for both the concessionaire and Ansa Environmental Services Ltd, will apply and will be confirmed on issue of contract.
- a point of contact
Catering is not exclusive for example when large scale eventing, this may be subject to the organiser's discretion and negotiated arrangements with the successful concessionaire.
The catering unit must be removed from site each evening.
This opportunity exists for a mobile unit only and excludes any use of buildings/premises, or fixed electricity source.
For any further details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org