Our vision is that all our residents in Cheshire East are able to access affordable, appropriate and decent accommodation. Our Housing Strategy has two central themes: growth and quality of place; and health, wellbeing and quality of life.
We are responsible for providing a range of activities and services to meet housing need and provision of support for residents of Cheshire East. We work jointly with local organisations and residents which includes
- voluntary and community groups
- registered housing providers
- home makers and developers
- planning agents
- private landlords and their agents
- Government organisations and neighbouring councils
Our Residents Charter sets out the standards that customers can expect when using our services.
Please contact us if you require any further information email@example.com