Bingo Clubs (Gambling Act 2005)

Information that may assist you in obtaining a bingo operating licence is available from the Gambling Commission Website.

If you are already the holder of a bingo operating licence you may apply to us for a suitable Premises Licence.

Bingo in clubs and alcohol licensed premises

Bingo is a class of equal chance gaming, it is permitted on alcohol licensed premises, and in clubs and miners' welfare institutes.

If the bingo played during any seven day period exceeds £2,000 (either in money taken or prizes awarded), all further games of bingo played over the next year will require an operating licence.

The Code of Practice for gaming in clubs and premises with an alcohol licence is available from the Gambling Commission Website.

Contact us

Contact Licensing

Call our Licensing Customer Service Team on 0300 123 5015 during office hours, 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday, if you're unable to use our forms.

Licensing Team
Cheshire East Council

Regulatory Services and Health C/O
Delamere House, Delamere Street


Page last reviewed: 26 October 2021