Faith school forms

Some faith schools need you to fill in a supplementary information form as well as the main application form. The forms ask for information about religious practice. 

The forms may be available on the individual school's website.

Otherwise you should contact the school to get a form. You must send the form and any documents direct to the school. 

Contact the school if you need help to complete the form.

You may also need to send documents as evidence (for example, a baptism certificate, a reference from a priest, or a letter from a priest confirming  that at least one parent and the child goes to church).

The schools use this information if they have more applications than places and need to follow their admissions policies to decide who gets a place.

Secondary schools that ask for supplementary information forms

  • All Hallows Catholic College 
  • St Thomas More Catholic High School 

Primary schools that ask for supplementary information forms

  • Bollinbrook CofE Primary School 
  • Bollington St John's CofE Primary School 
  • Brereton CofE Primary School 
  • Bridgemere CofE Primary School 
  • Bunbury Aldersley CofE Primary School
  • Christ the King Catholic and Church of England Primary School 
  • Marton and District CofE Aided Primary School
  • Prestbury CofE Primary School 
  • St John's CofE Primary School (Sandbach Heath)
  • St John the Evangelist CofE Primary School (Macclesfield)
  • Saint Mary's Catholic Primary School (Congleton)
  • St Oswald's Worleston CofE Primary School
  • St Paul's Catholic Primary School
  • St Vincent's Catholic Primary School
  • Warmingham CofE Primary School
  • Wincle CofE Primary School  
  • Woodcock's Well CofE Primary School
  • Wybunbury Delves CofE Primary School 

Page last reviewed: 04 October 2022