Neighbourhood Planning Support
Service Level Agreement
Our Service Level Agreement (PDF, 68KB) sets out how the Council can help you prepare a neighbourhood plan. The Council offers direct support for free and specialist support at a charge.
Email us directly and request support on any of the topics below:
- Request direct officer support to prepare your neighbourhood plan
- Request a Housing Needs Advice Report
- Request a local Character Assessment
- Request a map
Submit your Neighbourhood Planning documents
Email us directly to submit a document or application for any of the reasons below:
- Submit your neighbourhood area application
- Submit your request for a Strategic Environmental Assessment Screening Opinion
- Submit your draft neighbourhood plan for policy advice
- Submit your finalised neighbourhood plan to examination
- Submit a request to modify a neighbourhood plan
Government grants and support are available to help you complete your neighbourhood plan.
- Grants of up to £9,000
- For complex neighbourhood plans technical support is available from AECOM, alongside an additional grant package of £8,000 (bringing the grant ceiling amount available to £17,000).
You can apply for the above grants and support through Locality's website here.
Page last reviewed: 06 August 2021
Thank you for your feedback.