Advocacy services (someone to speak on my behalf)

Having someone to speak on your behalf is known as advocacy. You can ask an advocate to support you to express your views about education, your future plans and how you prepare for it. They may write letters, support you at meetings, or speak out on your behalf. You can access different services depending on your age and what decision making you need support with.