Housing Advice and Information 

Housing Advice and Information

Registered Providers (RP’s) are not-for-profit organisations that provide social housing. This is low cost housing of many different types including houses, bungalows and flats some of which will be specifically for older people and support needs. 

Some of these providers also offer supported short term housing under contract to Cheshire East. To apply for this housing you will need a referral - contact the Council for advice by calling 01625 378219.

Find a service

Rate this page

How do you rate this page?