Cheshire East Mental Health Partnership Board
The Cheshire East Mental Health Partnership Board works to promote positive mental health and wellbeing and work with key partners to ensure that services are in place to:
- Promote good mental health and wellbeing
- respond effectively and efficiently to meeting the needs of people experiencing mental ill health and or distress and their carers
- support people through recovery to achieve their maximum potential to lead active lives.
The objectives of the partnership board are:
- To monitor progress and actions against agreed priorities within the NHS Long Term Plan and the Cheshire East All Age Mental Health Strategy
- To support service users and carers and campaign for better service provision
- To implement action plans against the strategic priority areas that would benefit from a partnership approach, identifying lead organisations and related outcomes
- To promote the development of good quality service provision and equity of access across Cheshire East.
- Inform and influence local groups, meetings and policies that will have a positive impact on people’s mental health and wellbeing.
The board consists of professionals from health and social care, the voluntary sector, carers and people with lived experience of mental health.
Meetings are held on a bi-monthly basis. To find out more please contact email@example.com
Minutes of the Mental Health Partnership Board