Outdoor education licences and documentation 

Risk assessments

Outdoor Education Risk Management Document - risk assessments for each activity plus our generic safety guidance.


Cheshire East Council outdoor activities insurance certificate

Adventure Activities License

We are licensed by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) for: 

  • abseiling
  • gorge scrambling
  • hill walking & mountaineering
  • improvised rafting
  • kayaking
  • off-road cycling/mountain biking
  • open canoeing
  • paddle surfing
  • rock climbing
  • sailing
  • stand up paddleboarding

Royal Yachting Association

We are an accredited Royal Yachting Association (RYA) Training and Sailability centre.

logos for YSS outdoor accreditations page

Page last reviewed: 23 September 2021

Find a service