Firework licences

The storage and sale of fireworks is controlled.  No person may store or sell fireworks unless the occupier of the premises has registered, or licensed, those premises with their local authority.

Apply for a licence to store and sell explosives




Contact us

Business Support Team
Cheshire East Council

0300 123 5015

Page last reviewed: 04 August 2023