Food safety training
We offer the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health’s (CIEH) Food Safety Level 2 course the cost is £65/delegate and is inclusive of all materials.
The CIEH Level 2 Certificate in Food Safety is designed for anyone working in a food business. This level 2 food safety course will inform you of your legal responsibilities and what constitutes best practice in regards to controlling food safety hazards, controlling temperatures, food storage, food preparation, personal hygiene and premises cleaning.
Key Features of the Level 2 Food Course:
- One day course, generally 9:30 till 16:30 at the latest
- Delivered by our own highly qualified and experienced Environmental Health Officer
- At the end of the course learners will complete a multiple-choice questions exam
- Price: £65 per person (price includes course workbook and hardcopy CIEH Certificate)
- Once you have successfully passed the Food Safety course you will receive a CIEH Foundation Certificate.
Our current dates are:
Cheshire East is now running Level 2 Food Hygiene Courses
|21 February 2024
|Municipal Buildings Crewe - Cancelled
|20 March 2024
|Old Macclesfield Town Hall
If you are interested in attending either of these courses or require further information contact Brioni Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Commercial Services
Page last reviewed: 31 January 2024
Thank you for your feedback.