Litter pick your way fit!
Earn a day pass for adults, families and children at Everybody Health and Leisure and improve your fitness by signing up to Pick-Fit.
Litter pick your way to fit transcript (PDF, 53KB)
What Pick-Fit is and how to get involved
Just complete our quick online form to register and we can send you your Pick-Fit pack!
We'll deliver your pick-fit pack!
This will include:
- Hi-Vis vest
- Pick-Fit guide
- Protective gloves
- Litter bags
This is your chance to:
- Get active!
- Keep your local environment clean
- Help your community
- Improve mental and physical health
- Upload your litter pick by sending us photo proof of your litter bag(s) and the location by emailing PickFit@ansa.co.uk
- Once we have proof of your litter pick, we'll send you a day pass for Everybody Health and Leisure *see terms and conditions below*
- The pass will include your choice of swimming, family swim session or gym access (over 18s only for gym access)
- Once you have received your swim or gym pass, book a slot by emailing email@example.com and show your pass when you arrive
Reap the benefits!
- A voucher for your local Everybody Health & Leisure, with access to the gym or swimming pool
- Knowing you've helped keep your local environment clean
- Feel more active!
- For additional litter picks registered we will enter you into a free prize draw Easter 2023 to win a two month Everybody Health and Leisure pass
Pick-Fit helps you to:
- Improve physical fitness
- Boost mental health and wellbeing
- Help keep your local environment clean
- Benefits local wildlife
- Meet others in your community
How to apply
Register to get involved by completing our Pick-Fit online form
Terms and conditions
Page last reviewed: 05 October 2022
Thank you for your feedback.