The Schools' Forum
The Schools Forum is a statutory body made of up of schools and non-schools members. Local Authorities are obliged to consult their Schools Forums annually in respect of issues relating to the schools budget, specifically in connection with the following:
- arrangements for the education of pupils with special educational needs
- arrangements for the use of pupil referral units and the education of children otherwise than at school
- arrangements for early years provision
- administrative arrangements for the allocation of central government grants paid to schools via the authority
The DfE has published a guide on the role of the Schools' Forum.
Result of election of Maintained Primary Governor representatives to the Schools’ Forum, October 2019
Schools' Forum reference documents
Summary of Covid-19 Funding Guidance for Schools
The next meeting of the Schools’ Forum
The next meeting of the Schools’ Forum will be held on Thursday 1 October 2020.
Venue: Remote via Teams
If you are a member of the Public, contact Schools.ForumClerk@cheshireeast.gov.uk for details on how to join the meeting.
Future meetings of the Schools' Forum
The dates of the meetings of the Schools’ Forum for 2020-21 are as follows:
- Thursday 1 October 2020
- Thursday 10 December 2020
- Thursday 4 February 2021
- Thursday 10 June 2021
Meetings to take place 16:30-18:30
Venue: Holmes Chapel Community Centre or Remote
Schools’ Forum June 2020
Please find below the agenda and papers for the meeting on 11 June 2020.
Agendas and minutes of previous meetings can be accessed below: