The Schools' Forum
The Schools Forum is a statutory body made of up of schools and non-schools members. Local Authorities are obliged to consult their Schools Forums annually in respect of issues relating to the schools budget, specifically in connection with the following:
- arrangements for the education of pupils with special educational needs
- arrangements for the use of pupil referral units and the education of children otherwise than at school
- arrangements for early years provision
- administrative arrangements for the allocation of central government grants paid to schools via the authority
The DfE has published a guide on the role of the Schools' Forum.
Result of election of Maintained Primary Governor representatives to the Schools’ Forum, October 2019
Schools' Forum reference documents
The next meeting of the Schools’ Forum
The next meeting of the Schools’ Forum is on Thursday 12 December 2019 – 16.30 at Holmes Chapel Community Centre
Future meetings of the Schools' Forum
The future meetings for 2020 are scheduled as follows:-
- Thursday 6 February 2020 – 16.30 at Holmes Chapel Community Centre
- Thursday 11 June 2020 – 16.30 at Holmes Chapel Community Centre
The associated papers for each meeting will be published at least 5 days before the meeting.
Schools funding formula consultation 2020/21
The schools funding consultation for 2020/21 has now closed. The results will be reported to Schools Forum on 12 December 2019.
Details on the models being consulted on are set out below:
Schools block formula working group meetings for 2020/21
Below are the schools block formula working group meetings for 2020 - 2021
3 December 2019 - to follow.
Agendas and minutes of previous meetings can be accessed below: