School information booklets
Our school information booklets set out the application process including key dates, oversubscription criteria, appeals and frequently asked questions. You should read these booklets before completing your application.
Academic Year - September 2020 - August 2021
The Primary and Secondary booklets contain information as at publication date of 31 August 2019. Some schools may apply to become academies during the year. You can find up to date information on any change in status, on the Department for Education, Open Academies and academy projects in development website.
How to apply for school places
This booklet includes Information on Data Protection and security.
- Primary School Information 2020/21 (PDF, 1.6MB).This booklet contains information such as school contact details, maps showing schools within localities, 2019 preference and allocation data, and school admission arrangements' oversubscription criteria for 2020/21.
- Complete admission arrangements: Community and Voluntary Controlled schools
- For complete admission arrangements for Academies, Foundation and Voluntary Aided schools see the school website.
Supplementary information forms
A number of schools ask for additional information particularly in relation to faith in support of an application to their school. You must fill in these forms in addition to the application form provided by the local authority.
The governing body in its role as the admissions authority for the school considers the additional information that you provide on these forms. Fill in the school's supplementary form and send it to the school.
Contact the school if you need help to complete the form.
Secondary school supplementary forms
Primary school supplementary forms
- Bollinbrook CofE Primary School (PDF, 99KB)
- Bollington St John's CofE Primary School (PDF, 148KB)
- Brereton CofE Primary School (PDF, 78KB)
- Bridgemere CofE Primary School (PDF, 239KB)
- Bunbury Aldersley CofE Primary School (PDF, 8KB)
- Christ the King Catholic and Church of England Primary School (PDF, 137KB)
- Marton and District CofE Aided Primary School (PDF, 104KB)
- Prestbury CofE Primary School (PDF, 112KB)
- St John's CofE Primary, Sandbach Heath (PDF, 203KB)
- St John the Evangelist CofE Primary School Macclesfield (PDF, 63KB)
- Saint Mary's Catholic Primary School (Congleton) (PDF, 208KB)
- St Oswald's Worleston CofE Primary School (PDF, KB)
- St Paul's Catholic Primary School, A Voluntary Academy (PDF, 11KB)
- St Vincent's Catholic Primary School (PDF, 346KB)
- Warmingham CofE Primary School (PDF, 66KB)
- Wincle CofE Primary School (PDF, 585KB)
- Woodcock's Well CofE Primary School - Please contact the school.
- Wybunbury Delves CofE Primary School (PDF, 76KB)
Academic Year - September 2019 to August 2020
You can request our booklets in accessible or paper versions by emailing email@example.com. We issue paper copies in black and white, with colour covers, to keep printing costs down.