In year application for a school place

Use this form for

  • Applications to Cheshire East publicly funded schools.

This includes Community and Voluntary Controlled schools, Academies, Free Schools, Studio schools, Voluntary Aided and Foundation schools.

When not to use this form

  • For independent (fee paying) schools. You should apply directly to these schools.
  • If you are an overseas resident, but not a UK or European Economic Area (EEA) citizen. More information can be found under Admissions Advice and Guidance.

Before you complete the form

  • Read the information on the in year admissions page, including the in year admissions booklets and 'school vacancies spreadsheet'.
  • Contact your preferred school(s) for information about the school, including spaces in the relevant year group and the application process.
  • Please note decisions on applications can take up to 10 school days, and longer if the application is made during the school holidays.

If your application is for any reason other than a house move, we strongly advise that you discuss any problems with your current school before applying for an alternative school.

Important: We may contact your child's current or previous school to request more information to help with the admissions process. If you do not want to proceed on this basis, contact 0300 123 5012.

Proceed to the In year application for a school place form