School appeal form

Use this form for

  • Appeals to community or voluntary controlled schools only.

When not to use this form

  • For academies, free schools, foundation and voluntary aided schools you should contact the school directly. 
  • If your child has an Education Health Care Plan or Statement of Special Educational Needs you should contact

If you are appealing for more than one child or more than one school you must complete a separate form for each child and each appeal. 

Proceed to the School appeal form