Applying to become an approved premise
How to apply
For a marriage or civil partnership to take place in the Cheshire East area the venue must be approved by Cheshire East Registration Service.
The approval lasts for 3 years and costs £1800.
Requirements for approval include:
- The Premises must be a permanent and immovable structure (this would exclude marquees etc).
- The Premises must be regularly available to the public
- The Premises cannot be religious in nature
If you are interested in becoming an approval holder, we can arrange an informal visit to your premises before you apply. Please telephone 01270 375108 for further information.
Current public noticesCurrent public notices
- Cranage Hall
- Cranage Hall, Byley Lane, Holmes Chapel has applied for approval to be given for the premises to be used as a venue for civil marriage and civil partnership.
- Capesthorne Hall approved premises application
- Capesthorne Hall has applied for approval to be given for the premises to be used as a venue for civil marriage and civil partnership.