Housing Land Supply
Housing Completions and Commitments.
The Housing Completions and Commitments at 31 March 2019 Report (PDF, 13.6MB) has been published to provide the latest available information on housing completions and commitments.
Housing Monitoring Update.
National Planning Policy requires local planning authorities to identify and update annually a supply of specific deliverable sites sufficient to provide a minimum of five years’ worth of housing against their housing requirement set out in adopted strategic policies.
The Cheshire East Housing Monitoring Update (HMU) provides a comprehensive review of housing delivery and supply across Cheshire East to a base date of 31 March 2018. The 2019 report is currently being prepared.
The report has been produced having regard to the publication of the revised National Planning Policy Framework (July 2018) and Planning Practice Guidance (including September 2018 revisions) and includes information on the housing completions, commitments, the housing requirement and the five year supply calculation, including the shortfall, relevant buffer and number of years of supply
- Appendix 10a (1): LPS 2 to 5 (PDF, 17MB)
- Appendix 10a (2): LPS 6 to 10 (PDF, 24.8MB)
- Appendix 10a (3): LPS 11 to 20 (PDF, 24.9MB)
- Appendix 10a (4): LPS 21 to 26 (PDF, 23.3MB)
- Appendix 10a (5): LPS 27 to 30 (PDF, 18.2MB)
- Appendix 10a (6): LPS 31 to 32 (PDF, 16.8MB)
- Appendix 10a (7): LPS 33 to 36 (PDF, 19MB)
- Appendix 10a (8): LPS 37 to 43 (PDF, 11.9MB)
- Appendix 10a (9): LPS 45 to 46 (PDF, 16.4MB)
- Appendix 10a (10): LPS 48 to 53 (PDF, 19MB)
- Appendix 10a (11): LPS 54 to 56 (PDF, 15.9MB)
- Appendix 10a (12): LPS 57 to 61 (PDF, 23MB)
Outline permissions (10 or more dwellings)
Previous housing monitoring reports