Authority Monitoring Report
The AMR is published each year and forms part of the Local Plan. The purpose of the report is to:
- provide a profile of the Borough of information and key trends
- identify the effects of planning policies on social, environmental and economic outputs
- help determine the extent to which objectives, targets and programmes are being met
- inform and guide future plans and policies
- monitor the extent to which the timetable set out in the Local Development Scheme is being met.
The results of the AMR will have a direct input into the preparation of the Cheshire East Local Plan and the periodic revision of the Local Development Scheme. The 2016-17 AMR has now been finalised and published.
Minerals information is included with the AMR above. A Local Aggregates Assessment is carried out each year to monitor the demand and supply of aggregates (sand, gravel and hard rock). This assessment can be found on the Minerals Background Evidence page.
Authority Monitoring Report Library
Authority Monitoring Reports from previous years are also available for information.