Live Well Cheshire East home page
Domestic abuse - getting help
Cheshire East Domestic Abuse Hub - call 0300 123 5101
Are you living in fear of your partner or family member
- called you names and made you feel bad about yourself
- made you afraid by threatening you or your children
- behaved violently towards you
- stopped you seeing your friends or family
- kept you without money
- Do you feel you could be seriously harmed
- you are not to blame
- you are not alone
- you can get help
- you are already a survivor
- you can get your life back
- you cannot change the person who is hurting you but you can take steps to make you and your children safer.
Are you concerned about your behaviour
There is also help for you if you want to change the way you behave in your family and relationships.
Are you concerned about someone else’s safety
You can get advice about how best to support the person you care about too. You can speak to someone by phoning the Hub or you can get tips and advice from Open the Door.
Cheshire East Domestic Abuse Hub 24/7
Cheshire East Domestic Abuse Hub (CEDAH) is a single point of contact, information, consultation, referral, triage and case allocation for families affected by domestic abuse and those who support them - formally or informally.
High risk cases go straight to our Independent Domestic Violence Advocacy team. Hub staff call all other people referred in to identify what package of support is best for the whole family.
This support is provided by myCWA (formerly Cheshire Without Abuse) working in partnership with others.
Cheshire East Domestic Abuse Hub
Adult Safeguarding – out of hours
- telephone: 0300 123 5010 or 0300 123 5022
Children’s Safeguarding – out of hours
Housing options / homelessness team – out of hours
- telephone: 0300 123 5017 or 0300 123 5025
NCDV (Help with injunctions etc)
DV Assist (Help with injunctions etc)
Police (24 hours - non urgent)
Rape and Sexual Abuse Support Centre
- telephone: Crewe - 01270 216666
- telephone: Macclesfield 01625 4260000
Always ring 999 if in immediate danger