What is MyCareView?
MyCareView is an online space that you control.
It contains your unique health and care information, that can be shared between your GP, your hospital or anyone else you invite to see it.
- You can access it via any web browser on a computer, smartphone or tablet.
- MyCareView has been built to be compatible with national and other leading health systems access such as NHS App.
- It’s built by UK-based healthcare software company Patients Know Best (PKB), in partnership with NHS England and the Cheshire East Health and Social Care Partnership (which includes Cheshire East Council and local NHS organisations.)
MyCareView gives you better:
- Control: You decide who sees what information about you and your health.
- Confidence: Your data is completely secure, and only you and anyone you nominate can see it.
- Convenience: You’ll be able to manage your letters, appointments and prescriptions with your GP or hospital; and record any information about your care in a single, easy-to-use online space.
- Communication: You’ll be able to book appointments and contact your without having to pick up the phone or visit the hospital.
- Consistency: Everyone who cares for you will have the same, up-to-date information about you; so you’ll never have to repeat yourself again.
- Choice: You can choose who sees your data (for example a family member, a social care professional or someone from another organisation that might be caring for you), and who doesn’t.
MyCareView is available to patients across Cheshire East.
You’ll be able to access it very soon if you receive care at:
- Mid Cheshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- East Cheshire Hospital NHS Trust
- Ashfield Primary Care Centre, Sandbach
- Meadowside Medical Centre, Congleton.
If you don’t receive care at any of these places, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll let you know when you can expect to be able to use it.
Accessing MyCareView for the first time
It’s easy and simple to get started with MyCareView:
- your healthcare provider will email or write to you with a personal invitation, with a unique access code
- visit the web address or link in the email or letter
- follow the instructions to claim your account
Accessing MyCareView after registering
Simply login to your MyCareView account from this website.