Go to the home page for Live Well Cheshire East
Paying for childcare
You can get help paying for childcare (approved childcare) if it’s provided by:
- registered childminder, play scheme, nursery or club
- childminder with an Ofsted-registered childminding agency
- registered school
- home careworker working for a registered home care agency
Help with childcare costs is available for children under 18. You might be able to apply for:
You could also get free hours childcare when your child is aged 2 to 4.
You might be able to apply for:
- free education and childcare for 2 year olds 15 hours
- free childcare for 3 to 4 year olds 30 hours free
- childcare for 3 to 4 year olds
Find out more information about the Free Early Education Entitlement (FEEE)
You can only get childcare vouchers if you have already joined a scheme. Check the rules for childcare vouchers.
Coram Family and Childcare have information on Childcare Options, for all parents, including working parents, parents who are studying and families with disabilities.