Local offer for SEN and disability icon

Advocacy services (someone to speak on my behalf)

Having someone to speak on your behalf is known as advocacy.  An advocate can support you to express your views about education, your future plans and how you prepare for it.  This can involve writing letters, supporting you at meetings, or speaking out on your behalf.  There are different services which you can access depending on your age and what decision making you need support with.