A secure online and mobile application offering access to a range of GP Services as well as access to your health record. It allows you to:
- order repeat prescriptions
- book, view and cancel appointments with your GP, nurse or clinician
- access your health records, including test results and details of immunisation and allergies
- have secure messaging with your practice
- securely share your information with healthcare professionals of your choosing, without the need to contact your practice
You can read more about Patient Access at www.patientaccess.com
Patients Know Best
Cheshire East Council and NHS Eastern Cheshire Clinical Commissioning Group (ECCCG) are reviewing a new interactive digital personal care record. It’s an interactive online health system, that’s personal to you.
The Council and ECCCG have commissioned a proof of concept (or prototype), and in January 2019 a small-scale proof of concept started for Thyroid Cancer patients at Leighton Hospital to monitor and test its effectiveness. It’s an invitation only model but if you’re interested get in touch.
The ambition is for it to contain information from all care settings, like your hospital appointments, clinic letters, and hospital prescribed medications. You will also be able to record and monitor any lifestyle goals you have through the record. It will allow you to communicate securely with participating doctors, consultants or others you invite to see your information. With your permission, it will also mean any health or care professionals involved in your care will be able to communicate with each other, which will help deliver safer and more consistent care.
It is a completely secure private system, using tried and trusted software; it is also completely free to use.
An online and mobile service which supports all the main GP systems in England. Requesting access to online patient services at your GP can enable you to:
- view and download your medical record
- book and cancel appointments
- add appointments into your calendar
- order repeat prescriptions
- send a secure message to your GP
- read the latest news and updates from your GP
- view your personal health record and take control of your health
Evergreen Life also provides a number of other useful benefits, including:
- medication reminders
- ability to store documents
- a health and fitness monitor which tracks blood pressure, body fat percentage, blood glucose and more
- trusted access to who you want at the level that you want
- a timeline providing a complete view of your health in historical order.
- an Evergreen Life DNA testing kit is available to order from within the app.
You can read more about Evergreen Life at www.evergreen-life.co.uk
DIMEC allows you to order online repeat prescriptions via a mobile app. It integrates directly with your GP’s computer system and pharmacy.
With DIMEC you can:
- securely view your medication history
- order your NHS repeat prescriptions
- be notified when your medicines are ready at your chosen pharmacy
You can read more about DIMEC at www.dimec.me