Early Years Covid-19
Last updated 10/3/2021
Latest government information
Health and wellbeing
Cheshire East information
The Early Years Team are continuing to send out a weekly online survey for completion by 12 noon on Mondays. The information collected is required by and submitted to the Department for Education, and therefore it must be completed by ALL childcare providers. The survey will take approximately 2 minutes to complete.
- Early Years community testing (PDF, 86KB)
- Vaccination Policy and the Early Years Workforce (PDF, 113KB)
- Covid poster for parents (PDF, 202KB)
- PPE suppliers for setting (PDF, 130KB)
- Together we can open an Early Years Setting during Covid 19 (PDF, 581KB)
- Model Risk Assessment for reopening your setting (MS Word, 54KB)
- Childcare for vulnerable children and children of keyworkers (PDF, 170KB)
- Domestic Abuse- Request for Help from the Police and Crime Commissioner (PDF, 2MB)
- Business Support Plan (PDF, 223KB) - Guidance on the package of measures to support public services, people and businesses through this period of disruption caused by COVID-19.
- Cheshire East Business Rates support
- Frequently asked questions - January 2021 (PDF, 195KB)
Support for home learning
DfE guidance consultations
If you would like to discuss any of the above guidance then join the Childcare Development Team and other childcare providers for an informal group discussion around the DfE COVID-19 guidance.
As these are open discussion sessions we won't have a fixed agenda. Our intention is for everyone to share and learn from one another and to understand the approaches taken by different settings to the guidance.
The sessions will be held on
- Thursday 22 April 10.30am
- Thursday 29 April 10.30am
- Thursday 6 May 10.30am
- Thursday 13 May 10.30am
- Thursday 20 May 1.30pm
- Thursday 27 May 10.30am
Register your interest in joining our discussion
We will send you a link to a Microsoft teams meeting which you can use in your web browser. You don't have to download software.